From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 19:29:35 -0500
Moller Edward N wrote:

>Tom writes that there could be other traditional tunes that the band
>could play from time to time.  What songs should the list include?  Some
>suggestions:
>
>The Iron Man (a big BU favorite)
>I Got a Gal in Kalamazoo (big at Western Michigan games I would assume)
>The Budweiser theme song (aka Wisconsin)
>Beer Barrel Polka
>Fanfare for the Common Man
>The Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies
>In-A-Gadda-da-Vida

You left out my favorites:
When the SAINTS come marching in (SLU)
Fight on State (PSU)
Floating Lions Drill Music
(if you are interested, I can send you the web site so you too can
listen to Fight on State and the Floating Lions over and over)

And whoever said that Hail to the Victors gets into your head and stays
there was correct.  I have even found myself humming it when watching a
BigTen football game.  Yikes.

Don't forget to send in your money for the Hockey-L dinner!
Sara
SLU '77 ; PSU '80
Let's go SAINTS!!!