From:
Bill & Virginia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 07:55:22 -0500
Hi: Same with us - we too have the second to highest priority and are in the
third row - Section 308 squarely behind the goal.

Last time in the Fleet we were in the section 316 (center ice) in 1998 about
11 rows up. I remember how far away I felt at the time and I suppose this
time might even be worse.

Go figure the priority system if you can. Regards - Bill & Virginia.