From:
Bob Stagat <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Stagat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 19:29:59 -0700
Last Wednesday, while we were flying to MSP, Craig Powers wrote...

>  > Frozen Four Seating
>  > Bob Stagat Section 109 Row 6 Seats 1&2
>
>  I am at the other end of the row in 109-6-9,
>  if anybody's interested.

Oh, dear -- it's too bad that I didn't get this message until after
we got back from St. Paul or I would have stopped and chatted. You
must have been just a few seats over on the other side of that loud,
obnoxious, vulgar Michigan fan who was sitting next to my wife.

He was bad enough during the UNH-Maine game, but got much, much worse
during the Michigan game. He started to get in a big argument with a
Gopher fan right in front of him, until his wife turned around and
yelled at him LOUDLY, "You shut up and stop that right now! It was
bad enough you got into a fight last time, I'm not gonna let you do
it again. Now just shut up and we're gonna deal with this when we get
home!"

After all the Minnesota Nice at the HOCKEY-L dinner, the contrast
with this guy made it so enjoyable to scream as loudly as we could
for the Gophers and against Michigan.

-BS-