Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 07:28:58 -0600
On Sun, 7 Apr 2002, Erik J Biever wrote:

> My somewhat insincere apologies to anyone who has yet to watch his game
> tape.

Having just gotten back from a weekend trip I'd be mad as hell if I had
access to that game here which I don't.  Another classy message though,
glad to know you have such regard for your fellow hockey fans.  By the
way, the scorer of the game winning goal was not from Minnesota.

Arthur Berman
North Vancouver, BC