From:
Steve Rockey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Rockey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:29:02 -0500
Re::
>During UMaine's first national championship season, Walsh alternated
>between Mike Dunham and Garth Snow (both now in the NHL) and they thrived.

And:
>On the other hand, I remember a Michigan Tech team where two guys shared
>the goalie duties equally one year, won the NCAA championship, and ended
>the season in a dead tie for the best goals-against average in the NCAA.

I remember that Maine team but not the Michigan Tech team.  Harvard also
went all the way in 1989 (I think) with a two goalie rotation.  I actually
thought one was better than the other but it worked out for them.  I am
drawing a blank on the names.  I'll let a Harvard fan fill in the names.  I
am on digest so I apologize if this has already been pointed out.

--Steve