From:
Joe LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 15:04:17 -0500
There was an old joke I think in James Mischner's "The Drifters" on how to
get out of the draft (this was the 70's, remember).  One way was to be
convicted of a felony.  One felony that came to mind was killing bald
eagles.  But nobody wants to kill bald eagles.  However, conspiring to kill
bald eagles was (is) also a felony.  So, they decided to form a society to
talk about killing bald eagles.

Since law enforcement agencies can (supposedly) monitor each keyboard stroke
we now make on the old PC, Bob, you could be in a heap big of trouble!!!

Enjoy the weekend!!!  Hope you have good weather.

Joe