From:
"Moller, Edward N." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Moller, Edward N.
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 09:25:10 -0400
Jack Edwards got his start at Channel 9 in Manchester, NH and later worked
at both Channels 5 and 7 in Boston before going to ESPN.  He played soccer
at UNH, and I believe his coach was the late Wildcat hockey coach Bob
Kullen.

For those of you who watched the games on ESPN and noticed the apparent BC
bias, you can now understand why fans of other Boston area colleges and
universities hate the Eagles so much.  During the football season the media
report something like this:
"A very good Boston College football team <outclassed/went down to> a vastly
larger squad representing <insert school here>.  <30 paragraphs deleted
here>.  Harvard also played on Saturday."

Edward N. Moller
Controller
Mount Ida College
Newton Centre, MA  02459-3323