From:
Adam Mertz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adam Mertz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 16:47:26 -0600
Ladies and Gents,

        All this Heisman talk this week has me thinking about early Hobey
candidates. Any personal favorites out there? How about Wisconsin's Dany
Heatley and Steve Reinprecht? I figure Reinprecht is probably the more
viable option given his year in school (senior) compared to Heatley
(freshman), but he will probably be overshadowed by the youngster ...

        Michigan's Mike Comrie is probably too young, too. Yale's Jeff Hamilton
has been among the candidates before, but now he's done for the year.
Anyone out East?

        Who is high on the list heading into Christmas break??

        Adam Mertz
        UW '94