From:
Vicki Price <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 14:43:30 EDT
Thanks to all those who posted info on tickets, hotels, and overall scenic
attractions for Providence 2000. I have relatives in Rhode Island, so another
excuse to spend my money on hockey.
I ordered my ticket application today; I was told to send it in pronto. An
early sellout seems in the cards. Next, I made some calls to hotels and many
are not taking reservations till next month. You procrastinators will eat
scalpers' prices and if your lucky filet mignon.

Vicki Price
Concussion Free Zone
at violentcontact.net