From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 00:02:50 -0500
G. Ambrose wrote in the past, and you'd better live up to it:

>"Decent men" don't cheat, and then lie to cover it up.

Perhaps you could fill us all in on the disposition of the criminal
trespassing charges filed against three New Hampshire hockey players, and
why did it reach the press more than a month after the incident, and the
coach knew about it ?

I'll also quote from earlier posts of yours:

>you obviously don't know me or read my posts because I am very
>comfortable with the fact that other teams may be better than UNH.  It has
>been the case, most of the time, for oh these many years.  Now that we have
>a measure of respectability, I just like to make sure that people realize
>it.  That's all.

The results from Anaheim and 3-2 over the season prove Maine IS better than
New Hampshire....your own level of "comfort" seems missing based upon your
whining of late.

Another quote of yours:

>And, one more thing, do people think that Walsh will outcoach Umile?

After Anaheim, the answer is most assuredly YES.

One more quote of yours:

>Not everybody likes Shawn Walsh or how his actions (and those of the
>school) >denigrated  the game.  He should get over it and just enjoy the
>sport for what >it is.

Get over this year's results, yourself, Greg...take your own advice.

from Nov. 1997 ---

>My advice Maine fans, don't be defensive, if Shawn is so great shout his
>attributes to the heavens.  If this is too much for you, then just keep
>quiet!

I shouted on April 3, 1999.  I shouted real loud, and drowned YOU out.

So, Greg, New Hampshire lost, and Walsh is the coach.  GET OVER IT ~!!

Finally, onto Shawn Walsh --

Beside the personal penalties to Walsh, Maine this season was saddled with
reduced numbers of scholarships.  And yet, they beat YOUR team for a
championship.  Imagine that.

Dan Doucette

***  Isn't it fitting someone named Garth Snow is playing  ***
***            for a hockey team in Canada   ???           ***

Maine - National Champions 1993 and 1999 -
first in the new Millennium ?