From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 17:09:09 -0700
For those of you who are interested, this is more than the governor of
California makes and more than about 80% of the Cal State presidents make.
However, given that, I am not at all sure whom we get more satisfaction
from. Given the way the government in CA seems to work (or not work), I
think these coaches may be worth the money :-)

Rhetorical Trivia: anyone KNOW who the governor of CA is? Hint: I doubt he
likes hockey and he was not in Anaheim :-)

Tony Buffa
RPI '64