From:
"Rowe, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rowe, Thomas
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 11:36:08 -0500
You know, we really don't have to go to basketball to find role models for
coaches.  We have plenty of our own.  I would like to nominate the late,
great "Badger" Bob Johnson.  And while we're at it, I am not convinced
Wooden was the greatest of all college squeak-ball coaches, either.  But
that's a topic that is off-topic.

Tom Rowe                                          [log in to unmask]
Home of Division 3 National Champion Pointers
89, 90, 91 & 93 and National Runners Up 92 & 98

        <snip>