From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 08:22:02 -0700
Not to beat a dead horse here, but IMHO, John Wooden reflects all the way
a Div-I program should be.  Unfortunately I know of no Wooden's in the
Div-I coaching ranks any more. You all know my basic feelings about D-I
professional sports and the money it drains from academia (in spite of
admin saying it makes money, it does NOT in most cases) and leads to the
inevitable scandal. Wooden certainly did it right.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64