From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 06:02:08 -0700
HI Greg!

Well, first I guess I am not a Californian :-) Born in NYC and raised in
NJ.  I agree we'd liek a yearly fix and the FO is great. But, it is more
than that. I think the idea is to try to generate NATIONAL interest. I
thikn we are almost there. Our staff at the Marriott kept asking us about
the teams, etc and genuinely seemed interested in the college game. I
realize it is a long distance and a lot of folks cant afford (I dont have
th time in my schedule togo out of CA that time of year ... now in summer
:-) ... but there are also other venues, like Salt Lake, Phoenix, Seattle.

Oh, well, we shall see. At leastyou have it nearby for the next few years.
Maybe I'll convince my wife to go to Albany :-)

Nice to meet Karen, sorry I didnt get to meet you.  Hang in,

Tony