From:
Rick O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 01:59:19 -0500
Hello -

I'm not sure how many of you read the USCHO message boards, but, like
last year, I am running the online Frozen 4 Faceoff contest.  It's
free, and the winner will receive a hat, purchased online at USCHO.

The URL is:
    http://www.achieva.com/armchair/

Your username from last year will still work if you got one (and can
remember it!), but otherwise, you will need to register.  It's pretty
simple, but be aware that, for a reason I have not yet determined,
once you push the button to register, it takes a solid minute to
finish the processing.  In fact, you will probably receive the email
with your password in it before you get your web browser back!

Let me know what you all think of it, especially suggestions for
improvement.
Good luck,
Rick O'Donnell