From:
Adam Wodon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adam Wodon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 22:02:53 -0600
I don't mean to sound condescending, but I think we should forgive our Omaha
bretheren for perhaps a lack of knowledge here. The writers there probably
don't have the historical background knowledge of the difference between a
good/great D-III to a lower echelon D-I team.

It is very true that the gap is smaller in hockey (and lacrosse, and
wrestling) than others sports.