From:
"Tuschen, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tuschen, Terry
Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 12:17:50 -0500
THis is interesting - my family and brother live in the Springs -
because during the latter part of the regular season, during a CC road
trip, Cugnet was out due to the "flu" according to the TV announcers.
Well that same night he went to a local liquor store that my brother
worked at and bought a bottle of rum.  This is not a rumor, my brother
is a college hockey fan and knows what Cugnet looks like.  So, I suppose
there probably is some truth to the lack of work habit or dedication to
the team that Lucia is upset about.