From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 15:24:20 -0400
>CC's Jason Cugnet was informed that he has lost his scholarship to Colorado
>College this week...Coach Don Lucia explained to him he was not pleased with
>his work habits.(Cugnet reported to school 20 lbs overweight in each of the
>last 2 years). Any thoughts?
>
>Randy May

Don't suppose it has anything to do at with all those hockey banquets I've
been reading about on the list since the Final Four...

Just kidding...

Dan Doucette
UMaine 78 MPA 80

*** Beers may now be in the booth, but Jean-Yves Roy ***
***    should be kept with the big club in Boston     ***
***   Is there anyone better now with Providence ??  ***

 And when will Rutgers become a "real" school and start
            a Div. 1 college hockey program ?