From:
TodNielson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TodNielson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 16:12:38 EDT
Thank you, Mr. Fanter and Lake Placid!

I went to the ECACs for the first time since 1986 this year, thinking (for the
usua reasons) that the league would be better off having the tournament in
Albany.  Not anymore.  I like the way the tournament kind of takes over the
town, and the way the town welcomes it.  The atmosphere is wonderful -- the
Knick/Pepsi would be hard pressed to match it.

Besides, where else can you go bobsledding the morning of the championship?