From:
Adam Bryant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adam Bryant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 08:25:23 -0500
> From: Garrett Lanzy [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

> WHAT A DIFFERENCE A YEAR MAKES.  THIS TIME LAST YEAR SNOW WAS
> BEGINNING TO FALL WITH 2-3 FEET ON THE WAY.  TODAY...SEVERAL
> SITES...ORH/BOS/BDL AMONG A FEW...HAVE REACH ALL TIME MARCH
> HIGHS AND SOME HAVE REACHED 90 FOR 1ST TIME EVER IN MARCH.
> NEXT YEAR SHOULD BE INTERESTING!
>
> [I'm glad the finals are in Boston *this* year!]
>
> Garrett

Just a warning to people coming from out of town.  While Boston had
record highs for most of the last  four days, the latest weather
forecasts have the possibility of snow on Saturday, so you might want to
bring a warm coat, just in case!

Given the current temperature and forecasts, I wouldn't count on any
more record highs.

Adam