From:
"Tuschen, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tuschen, Terry
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 09:47:56 -0600
UW coach Jeff Sauer addressed this issue a while back on his radio
show..  Confirmed that there are already "preliminary",  I think he said
very preliminary talks between the Big(11)Ten and Notre Dame for joining
the Big Ten conference.  This move is more of a basketball and other
sports move, but hockey would be affected.

If this were to occur, would the conference be activated for hockey?