From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 00:29:42 -0500
I have processed all the pool entries that I have received
as of midnight (EST), Wednesday.

I just sent a note of acknowledgement to everyone who's
entry was complete. Earlier, I sent notes to everyone who
was either missing information or  had some data on their
entry that led me to believe they misinterpreted the
instructions.

If anyone sent me a form and has not heard back from me,
either resend the form or contact me.

If you haven't sent in an entry yet and plan to do so,
please do it soon. If there are problems with the entry, I
will try to get back to you to get it corrected. If you wait
until Thursday night or Friday, there will not be enough time.
Nothing gets updated after noon Friday.

Whew!!!!! Drop the damn puck, already!!!!!