From:
Derek Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Derek Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 00:04:08 -0500
now i know my comments were harsh, they were intended really for a close group of
friends who are heading to Yost and Boston with me.  I respect Michigan, but they
have a task at hand.  I thought I would just be honest and put on here exactly
how i feel about MSU and Michigan.  Michigan never won the big ones this year,
and most of "the big ones" were to MSU.