From:
"Eric J. Burton" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric J. Burton
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 16:50:04 -0600
On Tue, 24 Mar 1998, John Edwards wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Mar 1998, Adam Wodon wrote:
> > Jack McDonald (Quinnipiac AD) is pretty certain of this himself, and is
> > sure to be lobbying to get the tournament expanded to 16 once the MAAC
> > begins.
        I think we have to have this League earn the automatic seed, and
not just give them one, I think they should have to play some tough
competition and see how they respond. Notice that Mankato and UNO are
being brought in slowly and that they are having to pay their dues. The MAAC
are all virtually division two and three teams right now and I
would hate to see another team lose on of the 12 bids because of a MAAC
team getting an auto bid just to see them get beaten in the first round.

        Eric J. Burton
        The "Fan"
        1997-98 WCHA Fighting Sioux Hockey
        1998 MacNaughton Cup Champs (Back-to-Back)
        1997-98 Boston Bruins Hockey Team
        NHL Hockey the Coolest Game on the Planet