From:
Ben Flickinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Flickinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 10:29:57 -0500
Got this from Part 1 of a 3 Part series in the Omaha World Herald Sports
Section on the UNO Mavs. The series is gonna basically be a season recap and
a look ahead at next year. Part 2 is on Monday, Part 3 on Tuesday.

Here's a partial list of teams UNO will be playing next year. Sounds like
we're waiting on the WCHA a little bit, to see how many teams will have free
spots in next year's schedule. Anyway, here's what we know so far, and I'm
guessing these are all 2 game series, but I'm not sure. Looks like we're
gonna see our first CCHA action and more ECAC action next year than last;
Indys, HE and WCHA can't tell yet whether we'll be facing more or less than
last year. No word if we'll be playing Huntsville again or not, though I
kind of doubt it.

Home:
Maine(home opener - October 16th, uhoh, when's the Nebraska game down at
Arrowhead in KC against Oklahoma St.? Better not be a conflict.)
Bowling Green
Harvard
Dartmouth

Road:
Denver(they'll be seeking some revenge for this year)
St. Cloud State(again? When are they coming down here to the Bullpen?)
Michigan St. (this(these) could be our toughest game(s) of the year,
depending on which WCHA teams we play)

I'll update this schedule/list of teams as I hear more about it.

Ben F.
U!N!O U!N!O!