From:
Steven Bartley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 13:47:11 EST
First of all, who knows why Turco missed the classes.  Maybe he has the flu.
I missed a lot of my classes in school for all sorts of reasons - none of
which had anything to do with arrogance.

Second of all, there are many us regular season fans (9 years for me) that
think that Malicke is the better goalie between Turco and Malicke.  MSU will
score goals not because of Malicke but because of the defense in front of him.
If the defense is tight, MSU will have trouble scoring.

As for your prediction of 4 zip MSU vs UM, I have been saying all along that
MSU has UM's number this year and would not be surprised at all if MSU wins
both games.  I'm very happy in this rebuilding year to finish 2nd in the CCHA.
If UM somehow wins one of these two games, they'll end up the regular season
champs.  How is Alban going to stone the top scoring team in the league??

My 3 cents worth

Steve Bartley