From:
"Ralph N. Baer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph N. Baer
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 11:34:26 EST
According to the Channel 53 (WNVT) in Northern Virginia program guide
for February, the February 14 RPI-SLU and February 21
Princeton-Clarkson games will be shown.  The RPI-SLU game will be
shown delayed at 9 pm.  I forgot to copy the time that the
Princeton-Clarkson game will be aired.

This will partially lessen my disgust with Primestar for delaying
implementation of their satellite system in the apartment building
where I live.  A fairly low-cost option was to include 23 sports
channels from around the country including NESN and Empire.  It
was supposed to be installed by January 1, but it has been delayed
until about March 1.  :-(

Ralph Baer
RPI '68, '70, '74