From:
"Eric J. Burton" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric J. Burton
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 14:39:20 -0600
On Wed, 28 Jan 1998, Kevin L Ames wrote:

> If you were a Minnesota fan you'd be "whining".   See what happens when
> your team is one of the best you don't get the calls.  It is typical
> throughout the league.  Parity is what the refs want.

        I am beginning to see what Gopher fans were whinning about in
years past the refing is suspect at best you could get better refs but
you would have to pay them too. The REFS should not be able to decide how
much parity is in the league, if a team is suppose to win they should to
win it should not be because the refs gave a helping hand. Taking goals
away from teams to keep the score close is not an option. There isn't one
ref this year that deserves an award for their work...

        Eric J. Burton
        The "Fan"
        1997-98 WCHA Fighting Sioux Hockey
        1997-98 Boston Bruins Hockey Team
        Denver Broncos Super Bowl Chams XXXII
        NHL Hockey the Coolest Game on the Planet