From:
Dan Olsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 1997 08:52:48 -0500
Classification:
Prologue: Dan Olsen
IBM Global Services
Client Services Representative
East Fishkill, NY / Building 504 2J5-21
Ph: 8-532-5259 / (914) 892-5259
FAX: 8-532-7588 / (914 )892-7588
Mail: IBMUSM00(DOLSEN) or
Epilogue: Dan Olsen

It seems that Clarkson is the big rivalry school in the ECAC, much like
Minnesota in the WCHA.  I'm sure ECAC fans will agree Clarkson's biggest rival
is S(ore)L(osers)U, but their games against Cornell and RIP have also been
great rivalries.  Lately, Vermont has begun to develop a rivalry with Clarkson,
but we'll have to see if it lasts once one (or both) of the teams is not quite
as good.

As far as ECAC rivalries are concerned, you might also mention Cornell /
Colgate.  Although we often don't recognize it from the outside, there is also
a tremendous rivalry between each of the Ivy League schools (Harvard, Brown,
Cornell, Yale, Princeton, Dartmouth).

        owner-hockey-l @ MAINE.MAINE.EDU
        02-13-97 08:34 AM
Please respond to [log in to unmask]@internet