From:
Zac Halter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Zac Halter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 1997 11:19:19 -0600
Eeyore's post hits the nail on the head!

The Gophers are Minnesota's lack of pride on ice!

The Gophers have the talent but are incredibly unmotivated.  How can you
reach this level of hockey and have so little hustle for a big series
like this?  With the exception of Steve DeBus, the entire team should be
embarrassed!

Quotes from the Grand Forks Herald:
Casey Hankinson: "We've been relying on (Steve DeBus) too much all year."

UND's Jason Blake: "They have a good team...,if they just settled down a
little and just played instead of yapping all night.  They'd be better
off."

Well put Mr. Blake.

Zac "ren' Halter
Way to go Pioneers!  Way to splat those 'cats!