From:
Zac Halter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Zac Halter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 1997 12:08:56 -0600
I have to concur with Mr. Neal's comments on the game.  The most
important of which are that the Gophers are struggling and the Huskies
are getting the job done on the ice.

It appears to me that the Gophers are not in sync enough to get any speed
up on a rush down the ice.  Their inability to get the puck deep into the
offensive zone and mix up on the boards is a problem they need to work
on.  And probably the most frustrating spectacle to watch is the "un"
power play.  Apparently it's simply an exercise in perimeter passing and
bad angle shooting.  Apparently the gophers are unable or unwilling to
take shots from the point and scrum in front of the net.

The Huskies, on the other hand, were in the Gophers face all night.  They
played well and deserved to win.

Should be an interesting game tonight!

Zac "ren" Halter
Way to go Seawolves!  Sweep 'em!  Drown those 'cats!