From:
Zac Halter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Zac Halter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 10:35:48 -0600
A very disappointing performance by the gophers this weekend.  Where was
the skating?  the passing?  the desire to win?  The Woogster has his
hands full just to motivate these guys.  One of the few players to
impress me was Nevers on Friday night.  At least he came to play.
Rasmussen on the other hand was like a zombie on skates.

IMHO, a championship team comes to play every night, every period.  I
don't see that from Minnesota this year and unless things radically
change, you won't be seeing them in Milwaukee this year.  Except in the
stands perhaps.

The only other team I've followed closely this year is North Dakota.
They impress me more than the gophers.  They have more of a never say die
attitude and usually seem hungry to win.  If they can win on the road,
they'll have a shot at advancing in the NCAA's.

How about the rest of you fans?  The season is half+ over now, do you
think your team has what it takes this year?

Zac "Ren" Halter
beat NMU repeatedly
thank you!