From:
Pam Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pam Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 21:33:22 -0600
> Just wondering why the WCHA Players of the week haven't been posted or
>discussed on either the info-L or the regular discussion list....i would
>bet the Gopher goalie would be named defensive player of the week posting
>a 0.00 GAA in 2 games on the weekend.....
>
>I havent seen the P.O.T.W. at all this year on the list

Well, I know The Gophers' Casey Hankinson was offensive POTW last week for
his 4-goal, 2-assist night Saturday against North Dakota.  (From the
Minnesota Daily, I believe.)  Hopefully the WCHA site will get back up and
running and that info will be out every week, but in the past it usually
wasn't announced until Tuesday anyway.

Pam Sweeney
Go Gophers!!!