From:
Consultant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Consultant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 1996 16:38:08 EST
IMO, Hockey East possesses two outstanding Referees, namely Taylor and
Cole.  I often fail to notice them for horrendous calls.  In addition,  I
like the way Benidetto (Ps?) lets the "kids play."

I can tell you unquestionably the worst, repeat worst,  Referee in Hockey
East hails from Belmont, MA -- Steve McBride.  McBride demands to be the
center of attention.  He belligerently bosses his linesmen, players and
coaches alike.  Frequently out of position, he appears to be one donut shy
of overweight status.

Just my opinion

        --John.