From:
"Jason W. Roy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jason W. Roy
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 1996 18:55:30 -0500
Just wondering if the bulldogs are playing an intersquad game or maybe an
exibition game this weekend, as I will be in Duluth this weekend.  Even
though I'm a MTU fan - I wouldn't mind seeing some hockey.  I'm still
dissapointed I'll be missing the Hockey Night in Canada-Season Opener.

Got a chance to watch Blair Allison play with Team Canada over the
weekend in Winnipeg.  I watched all 4 games because my brother is now
with the national team.  Blair played 2 of the 4 games and looked sharp.
He's quite a tender- Team Canada won all 4 games ( 3 against the Manitoba
Moose and 1 against a University of Manitoba/Brandon University combination).

The Moose Really Suck.  They were absolutely horable.  I don't mind the
ruff stuff, even the dirty stuff once in a while.  The Moose were just
totally out classed, not to mention dominated, and skated right into the ice.
The only thing the Moose could do was get their sticks up and cheap shot
Team Canada.   I can not see how Randy Gilhen played in the NHL last
year, he was one of the worst guys on the Ice, he can't even take a hit
without protecting himself with his stick......The Moose were in very bad
shape....I figured some of these guys were trying to get a shot at, or back
into the Show-----didn't look like it.

   A loose puck doesn't know whoose Bigger, Stronger, or Drafted Higher.
                 But It knows who gets there FIRST......
                                                (Bauer Canada)

--God, I love that quote!!!!!!!

Jason Roy