From:
Nathan Boyle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 1996 18:25:21 -0400
I have started a "listproc" or "listserv" service here at BG for people
that are BG hockey fans, or that simply are interested in how "the other
team lives."  It is open to anybody, from anywhere, who thinks they might
have an interest in BG hockey.

It is not intended as Hockey-L style list, since it is related directly
to BG hockey and not the college hockey world at large.  In a manner of
speaking, I hope it will compliment Hockey-L for those BG fans that are
part of it.

As some of you may already know, this season I started to put together a
little newsletter for the regulars that sit in Section-E of the BGSU Ice
Arena.  Called E-Ticket, it is a very tongue-in-cheek good humored thing
I have had some fun with this year.  I got the idea of starting a
"listproc" for the regulars and the idea met with a positive response
from those sitting with me.  Since these things are all the rage on
campus now, I finally got the paperwork completed and the passwords
assigned, and I am ready to get this thing started.

To subscribe to the list all you need to do is send a message to:

Place nothing in the subject.  In the body of the message type:

subscribe E-Ticket "your name"

In place of "your name" simply type your name as you want to see and have
it seen by others.  I would prefer to have people use their real names,
but if you feel the need, use a nick name.

You'll receive a message to introducing you to the list.

If you have any questions about the list before you join, just mail me at
this message's address.

Nathan W.L. Boyle
BGSU