From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 1996 13:11:01 -0500
At 10:34 AM 3/26/96 -0500, Mike Machnik wrote:

>IMO, the crew of Frank Cole, Drew Taylor, and Bill Jones is the best
>in college hockey.

I did not see the LSSU/UVM game, so I cannot comment on the game.

I can 100 PERCENT agree with Mike that Frank Cole, Drew Taylor and Bill
Jones are the best officials I've seen in recent years.  Granted I don't get
a lot of chances to see CCHA and WCHA officials, but certainly of all the
ECAC and HE officials these guys are the cream of the crop.  I can't speak
for others, but when I see Cole/Taylor come onto the ice, I feel comfortable
that the game will be well officiated for the most part.

Hasn't Lake State had run-ins with Cole in the past??  Could that possibly
be entering into the view point here?
Deron Treadwell                                 [log in to unmask]
University of Maine                             GO BU!!  GO CATS GO!!!