From:
"Mark H. Anbinder" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark H. Anbinder
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 1996 12:59:46 -0500
Sorry, folks. It's been pointed out to me that it's traditional for two
teams NOT to shake hands following non-final games of playoff series. I
apologize to Coach Vaughan and the Red Raiders for the unfair assumption on
my part and the resulting posting Friday night.

 Mark H. Anbinder                    |                  [log in to unmask]
 Public Communications Inc.          |          http://www.publiccom.com/
 News Editor, TidBITS                |                    [log in to unmask]
"In answer to the question of why it happened, I offer the modest proposal
 that our Universe is simply one of those things which happen from time to
 time."                                                 -- Edward P. Tryon