From:
Veronica Rodriguez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 1996 15:06:34 -0500
This are the final top five rankings.

1)Ohio University
2)IOWA State University
3)Penn State
4)Eastern Michigan (Go Brian)
5)University of Arizona

To find out scores for the national game visit the Eastern Michigan Web Page.
http://www. emich.edu/public/hockey/hockhmpg.html
You can also get links to other university web pages there.

IF anyone wants an ICECAT Program..I have two left please send an email to
reserve your program and I will send you my address.

Thanks...and it was a wonderful season for ACHA and next year it will be a
grand season for the teams.
VERONICA