From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 1996 00:35:30 -0100
At 2:02 PM 3/7/96, Paul Gentile wrote:
>Opponent             Record           Winning Percentage
>-----------          -------------    ----------
>Div. II schools      2-2              .500      doh!

This caught my attention because I didn't remember any WCHA teams playing
DivII or III teams.  Actually, the WCHA went 3-1-0 against Canadian
schools:

10/06/95 Laurentian          1 at Northern Michigan   6 NI
10/07/95 Laurentian          2 at Michigan Tech       7 NI
10/07/95 Regina              2 at St Cloud           11 NI
10/20/95 Dalhousie           5 at Alaska-Anchorage    4 NI

The "NI" designation in the composite just refers to games played between a
DivI team and a non-DivI team.  That non-DivI team could be Canadian or
DivII-III.

Mike Machnik                   [log in to unmask]            *HMM* 11/13/93