From:
"Lerch,Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lerch,Chris
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 06:50:55 PST
It looks like Brian Holzinger is getting his confidence back in a big
 way. After not scoring a goal in the last two months with the Sabres,
 we was sent to Rochester (AHL) where he's got 6 goals and 3 assists in
 8 games.

And, in the "where are they now" category, Rochester employs the goalie
 tandum of John Blue (UMinn) and Steve Shields (UMich). They played the
 P.E.I. Senators last night, who had Jean Yves Roy (Maine) in uniform.

Chris Lerch
US College Hockey Magazine