Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 1995 19:40:43 -0600
On the subject of Jeff Moen being the number one Gopher goalie, I would
have to say that Steve DeBus has been the better of the two.  This would be
particularly true if you discount the first two or three games after his
two year layoff.  Moen has made some very nice saves and played some good
games; he's also disappeared at times.  If anything, I would be leaning
towards giving DeBus the bulk of the playing time.  For the moment, though,
I'm perfectly happy with the rotation and keeping both of them sharp.

Mark Sonnier wrote that the refs gave the Friday game to Minnesota.  If
that's the case, they did their best to even the score on Saturday.  The
Seawolves were taking runs at the Gophs all over the ice, yet ended up with
a preponderence of the power plays.  A couple of guys got hurt during the
game, and I was pulling my hair out by the middle of the second period.

J. Michael Jackson