From:
Charlie Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 1995 12:22:50 -0600
On Sun, 10 Sep 1995, Baby Chaos wrote:
> barrage of Maroon and Gold (i.e.  the Minnesota Golden Gophers) being a
> powerhouse this year. Challenging Colorado College for WCHA Champs and BU
> for even more. ANyone else have the same feeling?

On Mon, 11 Sep 1995 Eric J Burton replied:
> I don't think that CC will be as tough this year, The Gophers
> also showed when the Money was on the line they could be CC and
> they prevailed, I would pick the Gophers to be right behind BU then Maine and
> Michigan then CC and MSU and Denver.......

I beg to disagree.  My belief is that in the past two seasons, CC
peaked a bit too early, and thus might not have been at their best
when the playoffs rolled around.  I hope they will not peak too
early again this season.

charlie shub   University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
[log in to unmask]  -or-  [log in to unmask]
(719) 593 3492               (fax) 593-3369