From:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 1995 15:13:17 -0500
I have a few tidbits to share:

There will be no Alumni hockey game this summer. :-(
Two years ago, a special Alumni game opened Mariucci Arena.
At that time, it was thought that there would be an Alumni game
every other year, in the summer. I don't know why they are not
going to play...I only know that I am disappointed.

I believe that there will be a U.S. Hockey Hall-of-Fame game
this season, and it is thought that the Gophers will be in it.
No details are available at this time.

Casey Hankinson, who will be one of many Gophers playing in
the Olympic Fest in Colorado had to rearrange his summer
schedule to do so. Casey is enrolled in summer session, and
will work his classwork around the Festival.

That's all for now....

-Carol
GO Gophers!!!     Nastier, Bigger, Faster in '95-'96!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<please note NEW E-mail address:  [log in to unmask]>