From:
Geoff Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 11 May 1995 15:02:46 -0400
In light of the several recent college hockey jersey requests,
I pass on this info from the advertisements in this week's
The Hockey News:

Collector's Corner
422 Main St. E.
North Bay, Ontario
P1B1B5
Phone: 1-705-472-8586
Fax: 1-705-494-9905

This store advertised the Notre Dame jerseys ($60 replica, $140 pro
with 25% discount for U.S. funds). Maybe they have some other schools.

Gerry Cosby & Co.
3 Pennsylvania Plaza
N.Y., N.Y.
10001
Phone: 1-212-563-6464
Fax: 1-212-967-0876

The Gerry Cosby's in Princeton (and there's one in Albany also)
used to carry ECAC jerseys; St. Lawrence, Dartmouth, Yale and
Princeton among occasional others. I suspect that at least one
of Cosby's stores still has some college jerseys.

Fair-More Sports
163 Neeve St.
Guelph, Ont
N1E 5S5
Phone: 1-519-763-2775
Fax: 1-519-837-2398

Advertises game-worn jerseys from UNH, Miami, and some
Canadian schools.

In addition, I know that the Clarkson school store in the Cheel
Center sells Clarkson jerseys. I think Vermont and Army sell them
at games. I've also seen Hockey East jerseys at some sporting good
stores in the Boston area, but I can't think of exactly where right
now. Maybe someone else can help.

Geoff Howell
The Trenton Times
Drop the Puck