From:
Andrew Dondis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 1995 08:25:01 -0500
Did anybody else see that save that Lindsay made when he robbed
Chris O'Sullivan right in front of the net yesterday?   That was
one of the best pieces of goaltending I have ever seen.  I was
sitting right in front of the net that period (2nd).  O'Sullivan
had plenty of time... he waited and waited and then it looked like
he tried to top corner it.  Lindsay just threw his glove up out
of nowhere and caught it.

Wow..

Andrew Dondis
GO TERRIERS!  REPEAT!