From:
Geoff Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 1995 15:16:10 -0400
Nick Gildred writes (on the subject of players who totaled 200 points
at more than one school).

>I'm not sure but I think Mike Golden who played for Maine and I think New
>Hampshire may have had 200 plus points.  I think it was his senior year at
>Maine he had something like 90 points?  Perhaps so one who has access
>to Maine stats can confirm his totals.

According to the 1990-91 NHL Guide & Record book, Golden had 29, 42 and
75 points seasons for Maine (146 total). It only shows three years, so
someone else will have to add point totals for UNH (if he indeed played
there - I have no idea). He certainly needed a whale of a freshman
campaign to get 200, although the Guide & Record book has been wrong
before.

Geoff Howell
The Trenton Times
Drop the Puck