From:
MR ADAM C WODON <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MR ADAM C WODON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 1995 18:04:02 EST
I just mailed Greg Berge an answer to his question, so I won't mention it here.

But in regards to that original posting, the ironic thing at this point is
that you can expect Cornell to lose that game about 8-1.  This
commemoration comes at a time when the Cornell program is at the lowest
it's been, certainly at any time since.  McCutcheon is a lot of the reason,
which is yet another irony.  Players are leaving the program, others hate
him. His faults were tolerated when they won (though they still fell short
of what they should have done), but they're not tolerated now.

                             Adam W.