From:
Sandi Trudo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 1994 14:09:32 -0400
I have a question for anyone who might have an answer. In an attempt to send
a copy of the article on Ken Morrow to another list member, I was informed
that I cannot send a file to an Internet address from here at AOL. Anyone
know how I might work around this? You may email me to keep from boring
everyone. It would be every helpful. I have access to USA Today on-line and
the AP and was hoping to be able to send in some good stuff.

Thanks for the input,
Sandi
college hockey wastelands of SoCal
BU '94 HE champs
no comment on '95 due to woofing jinx thingy
#1 Pomitcher fan (getting ready to switch to OSullivan)