From:
Glen Keeney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 1994 12:51:47 +0500
  I'll see if I can find out for sure what caused the long discussion.  My
guess is that it had to do with the exact time the goal was scored -
certainly the box score shows what the ecision was, but it would be a
tough call to get the EXACT time of the goal.  There is little doubt when
the penalty started, but the shot was relavely long and the scorer's
bench may well have been shielded a bit by the player - and there was of
course some time lapse between the shot itself and the puck entering the
net.